Interested In Becoming A Leader In Your School?
Niagara University has been developing exceptional leaders in Ontario for more than 30 years. Our master of science in educational leadership program has been offered in Ontario since 1984 in collaboration with public and Catholic Greater Toronto Area school boards. The program continues to hold written consent under the Ontario Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
Niagara University’s program prepares candidates for leadership roles in schools, districts and beyond. The program focuses on developing students’ skills, knowledge and dispositions by integrating theory and using research-based evidence and practical experiences to provide a comprehensive Masters program beneficial for both established and emerging leaders
- Rigorous curriculum taught by Canadian and U.S. doctoral faculty who have extensive leadership experiences and knowledge of “Best Practices”
- Flexible scheduling of face-to-face classes and online course work
- Prepares candidates for advanced levels of professional responsibility in diverse educational communities
- Strengthens students’ technical, conceptual, political, and leadership skills
- Based on the most current data, theory and research and aligned with practical experiences.
- Intensive internship experiences in Ontario of an applied practicum (including optional
- International opportunities)
- Written consent under the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities
- Tuition for this program will is charged in Canadian funds.
This institution has been granted a consent by the Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities to offer this degree program for a seven-year term starting October 13, 2017. Prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (e.g., acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies or other educational institutions.)