Students enrolled in any of the Ontario Programs offered at our Vaughan site can make a payment online using Touchnet-Canada (see above). Please note that we cannot accept postdated payments. To make a Deposit through the online portal, please see the following Making a Deposit
Students enrolled in any of our post-baccalaureate or graduate programs offered at our Vaughan site, make 4 monthly payments throughout the semester.
- A payment is due every month on the 10th of each month, or the next business day thereafter.
- All billing is electronic through Touchnet-Canada. Electronic bills are generated at the beginning of each semester and payment plan reminders are emailed before each installment is due.
- As your tuition will be paid in installments, you will receive an annual payment schedule for your program of study. All students are required to pay a payment plan fee of $25.00 for each semester they attend classes
- Late payments of 2% may be applied on any unpaid balance.
- In addition to the tuition and any program specific fees, all students are required to pay a registration fee of $25.00 for each semester they attend classes.
- Be sure to check your myNU email regularly.
To pay your bill, you will need your seven digit student number
- Use your PurplePass credentials to login to Touchnet-Canada
- All payments must have a decimal and cents
- Remember that you are required to make a payment each month
- Payments are made through the payment portal above through Touchnet-Canada
- Credit cards will have a 2.85% processing fee added to the amount. Please note that this fee is not charged by, or paid to Niagara University.
To view your statement online login to Touchnet-Canada at the link above.
For assistance please contact Student Accounts at email@example.com
Niagara University has partnered with Flywire for students that are making payments from outside of Canada allowing them to wire payments to their student account. The service is fast, simple, and secure, and you can track your payments from start to finish. Flywire accepts payments from any country and any currency. Once you initiate a payment, you will receive detailed instructions on how to transfer your funds to Niagara, and you will be able to track your payment until we receive it. Flywire also provides 24/7 customer service in over 15 languages.
To start the international payment process please visit: