Deposits for Fall 2021 are currently being accepted.
Students enrolled in any of the Ontario Programs offered at our Vaughan site can make a payment online using our secured payment form (see above) or wired transfer. If you prefer, you can mail a cheque or money order in Canadian funds to the address below. Please note that we cannot accept postdated cheques. On the cheque or money order, please reference in what program you are enrolled along with your student ID. To make a Deposit through the online portal, please see the following Making a Deposit
Student Accounts Office
2904 Highway 7, Vaughan, ON L4K 0K4
Students enrolled in any of our post-baccalaureate or graduate programs offered at our Vaughan site, make 4 monthly payments throughout the semester.
- A payment is due every month on the 10th of each month, or the next business day thereafter.
- Billing e-mails are sent around the 20th - 27th of each month for the next month's payment.
- As your tuition will be paid in installments, you will receive an annual payment schedule for your program of study. All students are required to pay a payment plan fee of $25.00 for each semester they attend classes
- Late payments of 2% will be applied on any unpaid balance.
- In addition to the tuition and any program specific fees, all students are required to pay a registration fee of $25.00 for each semester they attend classes..
- the first bill will come by both mail and e-mail.
- An e-mail will also be sent to your myNU e-mail account each month detailing the amount that is due and when it needs to be paid.
- Be sure to check your myNU email regularly.
To pay your bill, you will need your seven digit student number
- Using your 7-digit student number, login as would login to your myNU account
- All payments must have a decimal and cents
- Remember that you are required to make a payment each month
- Payments are made through the payment portal above through Touchnet-Canada
- Credit cards will have a 2.85% processing fee added to the amount. Please note that this fee is not charged by, or paid to Niagara University.
To view your statement online
- log into WebAdvisor as a student, click on Current Account Statement, and you will be able to view all activity on your account.
- DO NOT MAKE PAYMENTS THROUGH WEBADVISOR - all payments are to be made using Touchnet-Canada